Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We Can Make It!

I.Love.Kristina.Winch.

I got my very first thing sent to me today <3
Kristina listened to the cries of things that I missed and totally has my back.

I love you so much Nana!
The other day in class a teacher said that Americans don't make friends that they will keep for ever, and I told him that he was wrong.

When he asked why I said he could find me in 50 years and see if I was still friends with my friend Kristina.

Yeah...I showed him! ;P

But Really: Thank you so much. I love you times the entire world and a half. I have a postcard for you- this has prompted me to finally send it.

I sent a postcard to my parents...but I wrote down the wrong address...
Somehow, if got to them anyway.
That says a lot for the American Postal Service.
Postmen are cool.
Everyone- Be really really good to your postman, okay? Bake him/her cookies and stuff. Spread the love.

I tangent.

Nana, you have filled my heart with joy, and I will be coloring all night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..
    my faith in the world postal system is restored.

    like, that didn't take long at all.

    but I'm glad you like it :-)

    much love to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHLOE!!!! I found this kinda indie/japan-y website the other day and it made me think of you and Kristina and I have decided for christmas I am going to buy you something from that website and send it to you.

    Also, this is a cute blog dedicated to Kristina. And you can tell your teacher that my best friend and I have been friends for 16 years. We met the first day of first grade and have been best friends ever since. So, you can tell him to stick it in his pipe and smoke it. Also, Ben and his best friend have been friends for 21 years.... yeah. Long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. psssh if I had your address I'd totally send you stuff :P

    ReplyDelete