Monday, May 3, 2010

Friendship

I miss you Ms. Jaelyn Forthun;

Remember the time it was raining really hard, and we just ran out and played in the rain, pretending to be dinosaurs?
Or the time we walked to winco at 2am just because we weren't tired?
Or the billion other fantastic things that we have done?

I miss you =(
Honestly and truly, and when I think about how long it will be before I see you again, it makes me very sad. I worry that you will be grown up by the time I get back, and as silly as it seems, think about how much people change in a year!

Anyway- I <3 you JJ dear. As amazing as japan is,it doesn't have JJ, and that's a massive flaw.

Everyone else: Don't take this as a sign that I don't miss you too!I was just overcome with a great pang of I miss JJ, and I feel like she should know in a very private public way.

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww, I was just sitting around the last few days, thinking about how much I miss my old roomies, and how the bad habits I have gotten into the last few...er..months would not have happened had I your shining faces to guide my adventurous self from bad influences. I'm my own bad influence ;). anyways.
    I miss you too, and..I miss you and need to see you again! I was scared that we'll be too...old when we all return from abroad, but then I realized we're awesome, and we will still love adventures, of the better sort, like our old ones when we don't need sleep!
    I'm currently doing vegan week by myself, and it's pretty hard, I have no motivation apart from myself. And then I remembered how awesome fall of 09 was. :/
    Miss you dearest Chloe, and we'll have so many adventures abroad and so many stories when we get back!
    <33333

    ReplyDelete