Monday, April 26, 2010

Raise Your Hands

Today...Wonderful things happened:

1: I woke up at 6 to a room so bright because of sun that it was impossible to sleep any longer. So I hopped up and went on a long run around Eda, which was wonderful =)

2: I finally saw Yui again! It's been sooooo long since we've seen each other! I've been missing my tutor a lot!

3: I introduced a whole bunch of friends to Mr. Squiggle <3 It was SO freaking amazing to play again! It's been a long time. Mr. Sqiggle really is the best game ever, especially during really boring classes where even if you wanted to listen, it would be impossible because everyone is talking to loud for you to hear the teacher.

4: Darth Vader has followed me to Japan. He's EVERYWHERE! He's Docomo's newest mascot (starting today) which means that Shibuya is FULL of posters of Darth Vader saying "Who's your BOSS" check out new FaceBook pics for a couple examples! <3

Looooove you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. i magically wake up earlier than i need to again too. its very exciting :-).

    darth Vader follows you EVERYWHERE. that's waht happens when you're happenin jedi folk.
    maybe you can actually get those stickers now.

    I miss you. a lot a lot. glad you are having happy times in japan!

    ReplyDelete