Friday, April 30, 2010

Toki Meki

Doo-bee-doo-bee-doop!
1: I think that JJ and maybe nana are the only ones you understand my title/first line

2: Wow. I don't know what in the world I have done to deserve such ridiculously good fortune sometimes. Here's what I mean:

remember my little rant about money? Since then I have acquired an additional 3/4 jobs, with more coming in. 2/3 of these are being a private English teacher, getting payed about $15 an hour, 2/3 hours a week. (It adds up, and more of these jobs are coming)
And the other one is, one of my professors recommended me to another professor who wanted someone to work for him. I'm not sure how many a hours a week this job is, but it's getting payed about $11 an hour.
AND my chat-room sessions went from 3 to 5 every week.
I might just be able to survive living in Tokyo =)
I mean... I still will have to ask my parents for help. But the less a burden I can be, the better.

I'm in a state of amazement right now. So uh...yeah =)

LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. "Toki Meki
    Doo-bee-doo-bee-doop!
    1: I think that JJ and maybe nana are the only ones you understand my title/first line"

    And me too!! Even though I haven't heard that song in... forever XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahaha-
    I think you're more likely to understand it than ANYONE else <3

    ReplyDelete